SEND US A CASE
Order Imaging Aligner (optional CT appliance)
If you are sending us a dental cast or conventional dental impression, send it to us with a signed order form that you download from the link below.
If you are sending us a digital impression / Intraoral scan data STL file, fill out and submit the online order form from the link below. and upload the STL file to our Hightail page from the link below.
If you are submitting CBCT scan data and/or surface scan data for a new patient:
- Fill out and submit the 'Data Process/Surgical Plan Prep Order Form' from the link below.
- Go to our Hightail page from the link below and upload the scan data. Put the doctor's name and the patient's name on the subject line.
- CBCT Scan Data: Send Compressed Multi-file DICOM files
- Surface Model Scan Data: We accept STL files
If you are having an imaging center send us CBCT scan data directly, just submit the 'Data Process/Surgical Plan Prep Order Form'.
If you are an imaging center or sending us a Bluesky Plan, you do not have to fill out the order form. Go to our Hightail page and upload the data with the doctors name and patient's name on the subject line.
DIAGNOSTIC WAX-UP ORDER:
Send a dental cast of the patient along with the opposing model, bite registration to our office (330 E. Maple Rd., Ste. T, Troy, MI 48083). Please include the 'Diagnostic Wax-up Order Form' (Click here to download the pdf fie) in the package. You may also send STL files via Hightail along with the CBCT data.
CBCT DATA IN CD OR DVD DISK:
You may send the data in a CD or DVD disk to our office. Please include the pdf version of the 'Data Process / Pre-plan Order Form' downloadable from here.
* For more comprehensive instruction booklets, please call us at 248-585-4964 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER FORMS (pdf version)
Please use pdf Rx forms below when you send us physical items (dental cast, CD, etc.)
The New Standard of Care !
1-877-591-0100(Toll Free) or 1-248-585-4990